Probably the czech restaurant etiquette and principles of good behavior are similar as in other European countries. but in case they’re not or just for sure, let’s repeat them.
Coming into the restaurant
- Have a reservation if you need to be sure you can eat here
- The one who comes to doors first is a man, then woman. In bigger groups first man, then all women and then other men
- Man should help a woman with jacket or coat.
- In good restaurants, you should wait for the waiter to settle you down.
- You don’t move tables or chairs.